2023 Show Dates: 17 & 18 November
Plan Your Day
Friday, 17th November 2023
- Show – Open from 4.00pm to 10.00pm
- Pavilion – Open from 4.00pm to 10.00pm
- Community Marquee – Open from 4.00pm to 9.30pm
- Musical Fireworks Spectacular at 9.15pm
Saturday, 18th November 2023
- Show – Open 9.00am to 10.00pm
- Pavilion – Open from 9.00am to 8.30pm
- Poultry Pavilion – Open from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Community Marquee – Open from 9.00am to 9.30pm
- Musical Fireworks Spectacular at 9.15pm
Admission & Online Tickets
Entry Fees for the Show
|Tickets at Gate
on the day
(EFTPOS, limited cash)
|Adults (16 years and over)||$22||$20|
|Children (6-15 years)||$9||$8|
|Children (0-5 years)||Free||Free|
|Family / Small group (2 adults / 2 children)||$47||$45|
|Concession Card (with valid card)||$17||$15|
|No Student Concession|
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are non-transferable and may not be re-sold.
- In the case of a COVID-related cancellation of the event, the Wanneroo Agricultural Society will refund the value of the ticket.
- Refunds are not given unless extenuating circumstances are agreed as warranting one, and by application only. Application for refund must be made prior to the session start time.
- Bring your printed or email/online copies of your tickets to the event for admission and your photo ID.
- Concession tickets purchasers must show a valid concession card at the gate. Student Concession not excepted.
- Can’t find your tickets? Log into Megatix (where tickets were bought) to locate.
- The Wanneroo Agricultural Society is not responsible for anyone falling victim to scammers and rorts – Megatix is THE ONLY platform where tickets can be officially purchased and guarantee your entry.
- By entering the event you agree to potentially feature in photos or videos that may be used for promotional purposes for Wanneroo Show, and hand over the copyright to the Wanneroo Show. However, should you not want this, please simply ask our photographers or videographers to delete the footage.
- This is an alcohol and smoke-free family event.
- Bags may be searched on entry.
- Children not admitted unless accompanied by a guardian over 18 years of age.
- Wanneroo Show By-Laws apply.
What’s On This Year
At the Wanneroo Show we offer entertainment for the whole family – from dozens of exhibits and activities, a number of horse events, fun rides, mouth-watering food options to finishing off the day with spectacular musical fireworks.
2023 Show Events
2023 Show Bags
Everybody loves showbags and this year there are many to choose from.
Rides & Stalls
Why not try out some of the great rides and visit exciting stalls at this year’s show?
Side Show Ally Rides & Stalls
- Brashaw D & J
- Brashaw N
- Brennan M
- Inflatable Slide
- Quad Bikes
- Sideshow Game Stalls
- Crowley J
- Mini Mouse Coaster
- Dodgem Track
- Super Nova
- McCartney N
- Bungee Trampolines
- Super Trooper
- Pell J
- Dragon Wagon
- Samba Balloons
- Wave Swinger
- Ross M
- Cliff Hanger
- Cup and Saucer
- Jurassic Inflatable
- Tomich D
- Veljacich W
- Williams D
- Castle of Fun
- Clown Playport
- Cup and Saucer
- Bank of Queensland
- Close to my Hart – Papercraft, stamping, scrapbooking and cards
- Lotus Hanna Art – Temporary Henna tattoos
- Nutrimetics – Skincare, makeup and cleaning products
- 3D Pop up Cards – Pop up cards and wooden art
- Wax Hands
- Pure Romance by Cassie – Bath and beauty product information
- Mega Glow – Glow in the dark toys and novelties
- Little dreamers clips and bibs
- Rock Ya Pain – All-natural pain relief cream and associated products
- Humpy Camels – Camel rides and dinosaur train
- Rob Creemers – Man cave metal signs
- R’Amazing Toys
- Andrew – Models, art and crafts, Medieval and decoration
The Wanneroo Show has a variety of food offerings – something for every taste and budget.
- Cinnayum – Cinnamon rolls, cakes and coffee
- Al-Sultan Sweets – Turkish baklava and Turkish delight
- Coffee Bean – Freshly brewed coffee
- Fresh Orange – Freshly squeezed onsite orange juice
- Boost Mobeel – Fruit crushes and smoothies
- Del Pizzaiolo – Freshly made wood fire pizza
- Mr Super Whipp – Soft serve ice creams and snow cones
- Brashaw Catering – Fairy floss and drinks
- Little Dutchies – Mini Dutch pancakes with icing sugar, butter and homemade sauces
- That Greek Food Truck – Variety of Souvlaki’s Pita Chips, Spanakorizo and general Greek cuisine
- Darling Bee Products – W.A. honey and bee pollen
- Perk Up With Me Coffee – Freshly brewed coffee
- Morish Nuts – Hand-made caramel coated Australian nuts and nougat
- Little Corn Truck – Freshly cooked corn on the cob
- Chicken Treat
The Wanneroo Show is the perfect place to promote, display and sell your products and offerings.
Expression of Interest for the 2023 Show are now open.
Click below to access the relevant forms.
Show Schedule of Prizes
Each year the Wanneroo Show offers a number of exhibition and competition opportunities.
For entries into the following categories, please complete the General Entry Form.
Click on each category for more information.
N: Rare Budgerigar Club of WA Inc
O: Pigeons (cancelled for 2022)
The Wanneroo Agricultural Society acknowledges and appreciates the valuable support of the following major and other sponsors of the Wanneroo Show.
City of Wanneroo
Kingsway Community Bank
S&T Graphic Desicn & Colour Pring
Fred & Nance Bannister
Meg Birch & Family
Paul Conti Wines
Crossways Wool & Fabrics
Dress Circle Farm on behalf of Angus Horwood
Greene’s Tyreplus Wanneroo
Bill & Bernice Marwick
Dot Newton JP
Tracey Roberts & Family
Russell & Jan Hacon
Jessica Stojkovski MLA
Elite Beekeeping Supplies
Anthony Villanova, Yanchep Inn
Wanneroo Business Association
Wanneroo Country Women’s Association
Wanneroo Heritage Art
Wanneroo Districts Historical Society
Wanneroo Senior Citizens
Wanneroo Trophy Shop
Sabine Winton MLA
WA Cake Decorators
WA Showmens Association
Fred & Nance Bannister on behalf of S Crisafulli
The Wanneroo Agricultural Society is supported by a great team of volunteers.
If you are interested in getting involved, there is always plenty to do – especially in the lead up to the annual show.
Please feel free to get in touch for more information.
Pavilion Coordinator Volunteer Position
The Wanneroo Agricultural Society is seeking and energetic person to act as Pavilion Coordinator for the Wanneroo Show held annually in November.
Download the Position Description and please feel free to get in touch for more information.
About the Show
History of Wanneroo Agricultural Show
The first Wanneroo Agricultural show was officially opened by Sir John Forrest on 21st August 1909, following a resolution of the Wanneroo Road Board in 1908 declaring “… that Members of the Board form themselves into a committee for the purpose of forming an Agricultural Society to promote a Show in the district.”
Since then, each year the Wanneroo Agricultural Show has showcased agricultural, horticultural and other associated industries with the Wanneroo region and has grown to become both the state’s largest Regional Agricultural Show and the Premier community event with the Wanneroo region with over 1,000 competitive classes in agriculture, horticulture, livestock, hobbies, arts, crafts and much more.
The Committee at the Wanneroo Agricultural Society consists of the following dedicated members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Wanneroo Agricultural Society, please get in touch with us.
Cnr Ariti Ave & Wanneroo Rd
Wanneroo, Western Australia
Limited parking available at the Showgrounds.
Car parking is available for show attendees off Ariti Avenue in the carpark outside the Showground main gate, plus within the showgrounds.
Additional parking is available within the carpark located on Scenic Drive. Follow signs off Wanneroo Road and throughout the Wanneroo Town Centre.
*Beware of Parking Restrictions*
Avoid parking on road verges around the Showgrounds or in area adjacent to Yellagonga Regional Park. Parking within these locations is not permitted for show attendees, and the police will issue infringement notices to offenders.
A free shuttle bus operates to and from the showgrounds from 6.00pm and 10.30pm on Friday and 3.00pm to 10.30pm on Saturday.
The nearest train stations are Joondalup and Edgewater, located on the Joondalup train line. You will need a bus closest to Ariti Avenue, Wanneroo.
For Bus and Train information and to plan your journey, visit http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
After a challenging year, we look forward to bringing you a safe event that once again celebrates our region. To keep our community safe while delivering the event, we will be introducing the following CovidSafe measures at the Show.
- Hand Sanitisation Stations
- Increased Hand Washing Stations
- Pavilion Entry and Exit Marshals
- Increased Venue Cleaning
- Capped Numbers
- Physical Distancing Queuing System
The following faciliites are at the Wanneroo Showgrounds to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable visit.
- Wheelchair Access
- Toilet facilities around the Showgrounds
- Playground and Skatepark
The Wanneroo Show is a fun place to be and we work very hard to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Entry by any person into the Wanneroo Showground is subject to these terms and conditions.